- Innovative methods adopted in the class
- HOT’s questions are encouraged as per CBSE assessment policy
- Facility of Zero bacteria water
- Safe Transport under CCTV surveillance and specially trained driver, attendant and conductor
- Provision of various games such as Table Tennis, Judo, Football, Hand ball, Cricket and kho-kho
- Hobby classes like singing and dancing
- Art& Craft and Painting
- Celebration of festival and events
- Dedicated Highly Qualified and Experienced Staff
- Eco-Friendly Pollution Free Environment
- Spacious Playgrounds
- Montessori System in Pre-Primary Classes
- Learn by Fun
- Activity based Child Centered Learning
- Remedial Classes
- Optional Bus Facility
The school infrastructure then becomes a major factor behind how a … Spacious and refurbished buildings and well- ventilated classrooms are a must in schools.
Well established Library
The school library provides information and ideas that are fundamental to functioning successfully in today’s information and knowledge-based society. The school library equips students with lifelong learning skills and develops the imagination, enabling them to live as responsible citizens.
Multi-purpose science labs that can support different disciplines are important. … with a well-rounded and comprehensive education in the scientific disciplines. … showing the same signs of wear and tear as older, less-developed materials.
Web based Language Lab for school is an acknowledged learning software; designed to facilitate students to learn communication skills.
The importance of sports and games in school encompasses more than just the benefit of physical activity. Increases in self-esteem and mental alertness make school sports and games necessary for every school age child.
Music is an extremely important subject for all children to learn and can lead to better brain development, increases in human connection, and even stress relief.
Dance also enables students to better understand themselves and the world in which they live. … Dance also enhances skills of perception, observation, and concentration which will undoubtedly help students in all of their school subjects.
Teaching through Smart Classes
The concept of smart class education is indeed a blessing to the students of the 21st Century.
Smart classes use all interactive modules like videos and presentations and these visually attractive methods of teaching becomes appealing to students who are already struggling with the traditional method of teaching in a classroom.
Cultural growth through function
Schools serve a number of functions in our society beyond just transmitting academic … The Role of School in Children’s Social & Emotional Development …. are socialization and the transmission of cultural norms and values.
We help children in public primary schools stay healthy by giving them access to gender-segregated bathrooms, hand-washing stations, and water tanks and medical check up.
CCTV/GPS Tracking Transport
Save time, money and ensure safety with real-time school bus tracking system. Track School Bus apps offer ease for parents, transport manager and others.
Leadership skill development
Social Awareness Skills.
Emotional Management Skills. …
Self-Awareness Skills. …
National level selection
A selective school is a school that admits students on the basis of some sort of selection criteria.
Zero bacteria water facility
A school-based safe water and hygiene intervention. Water is almost zero-bacteria.
Pre Primary Wing
- Safety features to ensure security and well being of children
- Trained teachers and staff
- Number magic
- Step up Physical Development programme for Healthy and Wealthy mind
- We support healthy food and hygiene
- We focus on Development of all 5 senses
- A child friendly behaviour atmosphere
M.P location Showing 3 branches
- Khargone( Devi Rukmani Hr. Sec School)
- Barwani (Rukmani Academy)
- Bistan( Rukmani Academy)